La cosa e la natura*
Books and the nature
Since I began to deepen my knowledge about books and how they are used, I have found many different and curious things, but its use with nature as truly been the one that I apreciated the most. Though it might not make much sense to use a book as a vase, the truth is that a vase can be anything at all, and using a book to make it results in a beautiful sight. Obviously, by using it this way, the function of the book itself - which is to be read - dies completely. The truth however, is that many books that we own we have already read, and they simply remain storage in a bookcase or shelf. And yes, even if you won't read them again, if you keep them intact they can be read by your kids or grandkids or grangrandkids. But till then, they will only be existing on the shelf. So why not try and so something fun with them? This looks easy to do. Just make a cut through the pages, add some dirt, and plant away!
Since I began to deepen my knowledge about books and how they are used, I have found many different and curious things, but its use with nature as truly been the one that I apreciated the most. Though it might not make much sense to use a book as a vase, the truth is that a vase can be anything at all, and using a book to make it results in a beautiful sight. Obviously, by using it this way, the function of the book itself - which is to be read - dies completely. The truth however, is that many books that we own we have already read, and they simply remain storage in a bookcase or shelf. And yes, even if you won't read them again, if you keep them intact they can be read by your kids or grandkids or grangrandkids. But till then, they will only be existing on the shelf. So why not try and so something fun with them? This looks easy to do. Just make a cut through the pages, add some dirt, and plant away!


Comentários
Enviar um comentário